Ebonite screws for cartridge “AMEB”
data sheet >>
- The needle stylus of the cartridge severely shakes and the vibration is transmitted to the arm through the shell, and is returned back from the arm. It causes the noise in sound.
- To reduce such noise, some audiophiles connect the cartridge loosely with the shell on purpose.
- Our unique idea to use softer material than the conventional metal for the screws help to reduce the noise. The screws are made from ebonite which is natural rubber mixed with sulfur. This material is superior in mechanical strength.
- The ebonite screws absorb the vibration from the needle stylus and its returned vibration from the arm.
- It will be worth trying this unique product before changing the cartridge seeking for better sound.
Amtrans Corporation+81-3-5294-0301Business hours(Japan time) 10:00am-6:00pm *closed on Sunday & HolidaysContact