We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Collecting and Handling of Personal Information
- Providing Services on the Website to customers and conducting related operations.
- Responses to customer inquiries and opinions.
- Efforts to design and improve the Services customized to the interests of customers, including through sending product information, promotion and events to customers.
- Processing deals or order information and shipment of products.
- Confirmation or information necessary to provide services required by customers.
Providing Information to Third Parties
Amtrans will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your prior consent, except where such disclosure is ;
- in accordance with or required by applicable laws and regulations.
- necessary for the protection of the safety or property of our customers or the public, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual,
- made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process, and in which seeking the consent of the individual could affect such enforcement or legal process.
We may disclose aggregate information regarding customers (not including personally identifiable information) to third parties that we believe to be reputable.
In addition, if we entrust our business contractors with handling of any personal information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such business contractors to ensure the security of such personal information.
Amtrans uses “cookies”, small file that the web browsers store on your computer, to manage access to and use of our site, recognize your preferences and to facilitate effective site administration. Some of the services and advertisements included in our site are delivered or served by third-party companies. These companies may place or recognize cookies, web beacons or other technology to track certain non-personal information about Website users. You may opt out of their use by modifying the configuration of your web browser. However, if you do this, the Service may not work properly.
Links to Other Sites
Amtrans prioritizes protecting your privacy and has internal procedures and safeguards in place to maintain security during the collection, storage and disposal of your personal information. These security measures are aimed to protect you and to ensure that your personal information remains private and protected.
Amtrans has appointed a Privacy Officer, and endeavors to safeguard the privacy of our customers and ensures compliance with the requirements of applicable laws relating to privacy protection. We instruct our management and employees concerning legal requirements and company regulations related to privacy protection as part of our continuing efforts to manage personal information appropriately.
Disclosure, Addition, Correction, Deletion
When Amtrans receives a request from a customer for the disclosure, addition, correction and deletion of the customer’s personal information held by us, the request will be handled according to the laws and regulations, in reasonable and practical manner, after confirming that the request was submitted by the customer themselves.
Compliance with laws and regulations